Why video is still so so important!
Video production is becoming increasingly important in the world of business. With consumers expecting more and more from the products and services they buy, companies are turning to video production to show their customers what they have to offer.
Video production is the process of creating a video product, such as a film, television program, or commercial. It involves a variety of tasks, from pre–production (the planning stage) to post–production (the editing stage). The importance of video production lies in its ability to capture and communicate a message quickly and effectively.
Video can be an invaluable tool for businesses looking to reach new audiences or showcase their products and services in a visually engaging way. It can be used to create animated explainer videos, product demonstrations, testimonials, and more. Video production also helps to build trust with customers. Studies have shown that people are more likely to trust a company if they’ve seen a video about them.
Video can also help to build brand recognition, as customers are more likely to remember a company’s name after seeing a video. Finally, video production can help to save time and money. Rather than spending money on expensive advertising campaigns, companies can create videos that are cost–effective and easy
Video has become an essential part of marketing in the digital age. With the rise of social media, it’s easier than ever to share video content, and that content can be used to promote products, services and events. Here’s how you can use video in your marketing strategy:
- Create product demonstrations. Video is an excellent medium for demonstrating the features of your product. You can create a video that shows the product in action, or use a combination of video and text to explain the product.
- Promote events. If you’re hosting a special event, you can use video to promote it. Create a short video that highlights the event, and share it on social media.
- Create tutorials. Videos are a great way to teach people how to use your product. You can create videos that demonstrate how to set up and use the product, or use a combination of video and text.
- Showcase customer stories. Video is a great way to show people how your product or service has helped real customers. You can create videos of customer testimonials, or videos that show how customers are using your product in their daily lives.
10 Amazing Facts about the power of Video
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, and it is estimated that 300 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- In 2017, the global video streaming market was estimated to be worth around $30 billion.
- In 2016, the total amount of video content viewed online was around 600 billion hours.
- More than one–third of all online activity is spent watching video.
- By 2021, the global video market is expected to be worth around $135 billion.
- The average person watches more than 5 hours of video content every day.
- There are more than 500 million hours of video content viewed on Facebook every day.
- YouTube has more than 1 billion active users every month.
- The total amount of video content streamed online is expected to triple by 2021.
- More than 80 percent of online traffic is expected to be video by 2021.
If you’re looking to get a video produced, get in touch with Ireland’s leading video producer, VideoWorks, now!